Our Petting Farm will be Closing on Wednesday 4th November at 4pm following Government Guidelines. We will be open until then.
Following Government Guidelines we will be closing the Petting Farm on Wednesday 4th November at 4pm, we are open up until this time.
If you have made a booking between 5th November and 2nd December we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss options, please bare with us but rest assured we will be in touch soon.
No need to worry while we are closed for lockdown, all our animals will be well looked after, ready for you to meet them again when things are relaxed and we get back to normal.
Please can all customers read and take note of the following guidelines:
- Pre-bookings only – no ticket purchase can be made from the till point.
- Our Play Barn remains closed. The nearest toilets (with baby changing) are in the Shopping Village. Please keep booking reference to allow re-entry into the Farm.
- Annual pass holders must show passes along with booking reference on the day of the visit.
- Picnics are allowed in the picnic area near the Play Barn (after handwashing and within your allocated time slot). Strictly no eating or drinking within the farm.
- Please keep a 2m distance from others at all times.
- Follow the one-way signs around the Farm.
- Regularly use the handwash and sanitising facilities available.
- You must leave the farm (including the picnic area) by the time stated on your booking slot.
- Follow the one-way system through the Garden Centre when entering and leaving the Farm.
- You can feed and pet the animals, unless signs state otherwise.
- The outdoor play equipment is now open.