Farm Reopening – Monday 15th June
** Important information inside **
Thank you for all the positive comments regarding our reopening on Monday. We have now set up the link to allow pre-booking of tickets. We have 2 slots available each day –
9am to 12.30pm
12.30pm to 4pm
You can arrive at any point in your allocated time, however you must leave by your slot end time.
We have limited the number of tickets quite significantly so that we can monitor our visitors to ensure we are not too busy.
We may amend our visitor limits and procedures once we get a feel for how this is going. Please bare with us whilst we get used to this new way of working.
Please pop on the following link to book your tickets ☺️
Please can all customers read and take note of the following guidelines:
- Pre-bookings only – no ticket purchase can be made from the till point.
- Our Play Barn remains closed. The nearest toilets (with baby changing) are in the Shopping Village. Please keep booking reference to allow re-entry into the Farm.
- Annual pass holders must show passes along with booking reference on the day of the visit.
- Picnics are allowed in the picnic area near the Play Barn (after handwashing and within your allocated time slot). Strictly no eating or drinking within the farm.
- Please keep a 2m distance from others at all times.
- Follow the one-way signs around the Farm.
- Regularly use the handwash and sanitising facilities available.
- You must leave the farm (including the picnic area) by the time stated on your booking slot.
- Follow the one-way system through the Garden Centre when entering and leaving the Farm.
- You can feed and pet the animals, unless signs state otherwise.
- The outdoor play equipment is now open.