Our Tea Room is currently closed
TEA ROOM GUIDELINES & INFORMATION
- Entry to the Tea Room is via the OUTSIDE of the Garden Centre. The internal Tea Room Door is OUT OF USE. Please follow the exit sign when ready to leave.
- You may have to queue outside to be seated – please come prepared for the weather.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry.
- In line with the Governments Track and Trace requirements, we will be asking for your name and contact phone number on entry.
- Please review menus on the window before being seated as no menu will be on the table. A menu will also be at the till point.
- Once seated, only ONE member of the group should go up to the till point to order.
- We have a limited number of tables available indoors and outdoors to ensure social distancing.
- We will NOT be taking bookings initially.
- Toilets are open however please follow our guidelines for these.
- Takeaways are available however, for the moment we will require you to queue and be seated at a table to wait for the food – this is to prevent a build up of people standing around and to control numbers within the Tea Room area.
- Additional sanitisation and cleaning will be completed so please be patient with our team.
- Last orders will be at 3pm, Tea Room closes at 4pm